An oxygen facial produces a fresh, youthful glow by delivering a stream of pressurized oxygen – a vital skin nutrient – and other restorative ingredients into the skin. The oxygen facial is the “go-to” for celebrities preparing for the red carpet – and has become favored skin rejuvenation treatment for any person who wants young, fresh, glowing facial skin. Whether you have an important business meeting, a wedding, a reunion, or any other event, looking your best goes a long way in helping you feel confident and empowered. An oxygen facial can work wonders.
While oxygen has natural antibacterial properties and a soothing, calming effect on damaged skin, the added ingredients make this facial treatment even more effective. The addition of specific healing serums to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, brighten skin tone, calm acne breakouts, or plump skin texture can make an oxygen facial an appealing part of your standard beauty regimen.
How an Oxygen Facial Works
The process involves first cleaning and exfoliating your facial skin and then adding the appropriate serum. Hyperbaric oxygen (pure oxygen delivered at high pressure through a pen-like applicator), drives the serum into the skin, where it does its work. The process takes about an hour to complete and does not limit the application of makeup, as do some other facial treatments.
Benefits of an Oxygen Facial
People undergoing this facial treatment report many benefits, including:
- No side effects. This is a painless, non-invasive treatment, unlike some facial treatments that leave your skin looking inflamed. The oxygen and nutrients flow into your skin in a comfortable treatment, with no side effects.
- Immediate results. There is no waiting for the red to fade – come in for an oxygen facial prior to any important occasion and put on your makeup immediately after treatment. Your skin will be smooth, glowing, and healthy. An oxygen facial leaves your skin looking plump and feeling smooth, the perfect foundation.
- Oxygen is good for your skin. The oxygen delivered by the system is good for your skin and increases the skin’s ability to absorb the nutrients in your custom facial. Hyaluronic acid applied prior to the oxygen treatment helps your skin to absorb and hold moisture, perfect for skin that has suffered due to sun, wind, or cold.
- Stimulates natural collagen production. The application of pure oxygen to your skin increases circulation, triggering natural collagen growth. Why not make your body work for you? Oxygen facials are one of the most exciting developments in aesthetics.
- Painless. The oxygen facial is not painful or difficult to experience. It feels like cool air blowing on your skin as the wand is moved across your face. No stinging, no burning, no redness or blotchiness.
Does an Oxygen Facial Really Work?
Many people add an oxygen facial to their beauty regimen as the treatment temporarily reduces the appearance of tiny imperfections. When your skin is plumped by the application of oxygen, pushing the nutrients deep into the skin, you can expect a positive, noticeable improvement. Many people choose to have the treatment once a month and find it to be one of the most effective anti-aging treatments available.
An Oxygen Facial at Allure Esthetic in Seattle
At Allure Esthetic, we offer the full range of anti-aging treatments, including custom oxygen facials. Our clinic was established by renowned plastic surgeon Dr. Javan Sajan, a leader in the field of anti-aging technology. Recognized for his contributions to the field of plastic surgery, his mission is to seek and develop newer and better treatments to help his patients look younger than their years. The oxygen facial is just one of the many modern treatments offered at Allure Esthetic.
Glowing, Fresh, Youthful Facial Skin
When your facial skin looks fresh, plump, and glowing, it is more attractive. The oxygen facial will be customized to treat any specific issues you have, including dry skin, fine lines and wrinkles, acne, uneven skin tone, or other flaw. Every patient can expect their individual concerns to be addressed. We know how important it is to look your best – and we can help you get there, fast, with an oxygen facial.