We bill most major insurances!
Hairline feminization is another option when it comes to aligning your outer appearance with your inner self. It is one of the components often mentioned with Facial Feminization Surgery (FFS) and is reshapes your hairline for a softer, more feminine look. There are several possible methods by which this can be achieved:
- Hair transplants to reshape your hairline (a non-surgical procedure)
- Hairline lowering (a surgical procedure)
- Forehead lowering and hair transplant (a combination procedure)
- A combination of all of these (a combination procedure)
At Allure Esthetic Plastic Surgery, Dr. Javad Sajan supports you in choosing the the hairline feminization procedure that will work best for you.
How Does it Work?
For a majority of our hairline feminization patients, the best procedural choice is our hair transplant process. Known as the FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) technique, this in-office procedure is done in our luxurious Seattle offices:
- First, Dr. Sajan will numb your scalp.
- Then, he will use our state-of-the-art Neograft machine to remove thousands of individual hair follicles from a site on the back of your head.
- He will then use his precision expertise and artistry to transplant those follicles in the front of your hairline to reshape it and make it look more feminine.
The entire process can take between three to eight hours on average.
Who is a Candidate For Hairline Feminization?
Before any process begins, Dr. Sajan and our Allure Esthetic Plastic Surgery team will meet with you to understand your unique needs. Our years of experience will help support you in your decision-making process. Patients who can make informed decisions and give consent for treatment in Seattle are eligible for hairline feminization. Dr. Sajan and our dedicated team will walk with you every step of the way to make the choices as seamless and easy as possible.
Is There Any Recovery Involved?
After your hairline feminization procedure, Dr. Javad Sajan and our team will clean and bandage the hair donor site and hair transplant site. While there is little-to-no recovery period necessary following this appointment, there are some post-procedure rules for the days and weeks following:
- There have generally been very few reports of pain or discomfort after the procedure. You may, however, experience a little bit of drainage the first day. If so, it is usually minimal.
- Be gentle. You can expect your grafts to be raised a little in the first seven to 15 days after your implants. Approximately three or four days after the transplant, these sites will likely begin to form scabs. You will need to be gentle with your scalp for the first two weeks, including when you are showering, and protecting them from wind, sun, your hands, or pressure from hats.
- No strenuous activity the first week because that could increase the swelling on your forehead.
Is it safe, and are there any risks?
When you come to Allure Esthetic Plastic Surgery, you visit experts with over 1,000 patients worldwide, years of experience, and a team dedicated to you. Hairline feminization is an in-office procedure using top-of-the-line technology that Dr. Sajan has selected for its efficiency and success. Our hairline feminization procedures are usually minimally invasive, are FDA-approved and have a short recovery window. Although risks are rare, they include site bleeding, transplant site infection, poor site healing, and hair loss.
Will it look natural?
Our goal is to make you look and feel fantastic, and the real version of you. Yes! Your new hairline will look natural as soon as it has had some time to heal. The healing process may take a few days or longer depending on your unique physiology.
Why choose Dr. Sajan and Allure Esthetic Plastic Surgery?
Dr. Javad Sajan and Allure Esthetic Plastic Surgery see you, the whole you. We have helped thousands of people around the world share their best selves with those around them. Our office and virtual consultation platform mean we can meet you where you are when you need us, literally and figuratively. If you wish to learn more, contact us today and schedule a consultation to obtain some of the results after hairline feminization Seattle has to offer.