Our lips are some of our most sensual features. But they’re also the most likely to crack, wither and wrinkle due to factors like age, pollution and sun exposure. Over time, our lips start appearing cracked, thin and dry. Most lip fillers lead to poor cosmetic results, making your lips appear swollen and bee-stung. However, Restylane Kysse is a transformative filler that makes your lips look naturally voluminous and moisturized, with safe and long-lasting results.
What is Restylane Kysse?
Restylane Kysse is one of the most effective injectable fillers for the lips. It’s a filler composed of hyaluronic acid, a naturally-occurring gel that makes your skin look supple, voluminous, and hydrated. However, your skin’s ability to produce hyaluronic acid decreases over time, making your lips appear chapped, thin, and dry. Restylane Kysse is an injection that supplements the naturally-occurring hyaluronic acid in your lips, restoring their youthful vitality.
Restylane Kysse adds volume to the lips by filling out the wrinkles and making them appear well-moisturized. Furthermore, the results look completely natural (no swelling) and last for 6 to 12 months. That means you can maintain your luscious lips for extended periods without constant back-and-forth trips to the cosmetic doctor.
How is Restylane Kysse better than other lip fillers?
- Natural Results: Most lip fillers add foreign substances to make your lips appear larger. Restylane Kysse injects hyaluronic acid, a biocompatible and naturally-occurring gel. This also ensures that the results look perfectly natural.
- Hydration: Your lips’ sensual appearance doesn’t merely depend on the size but also on the texture. Hyaluronic acid can bind water, making your lips appear wet and hydrated. While most lip fillers only enhance your lips’ volume, Restylane Kysse injects hyaluronic acid, making your lips appear supple.
- No Swelling: Most lip fillers make your lips appear swollen for at least a few days. However, Restylane Kysse naturally and gradually integrates into your lips, enhancing their appearance gradually, so there’s no sudden swelling.
- Long-Lasting: Most lip fillers produce short-lived results that fade away after a few weeks. However, Restylane Kysse’s results last for 6 to 12 months, so you don’t need lip fillers repeatedly.
- Painless: The Restylane Kysse filler contains 0.3% lidocaine, an anesthetic that immediately numbs your skin upon contact. As such, Restylane Kysse injections are painless and comfortable.
Am I a suitable candidate for Restylane Kysse?
During your consultation, Dr. Sajan will examine your lips, discuss your cosmetic goals, and talk about your medical history to determine if you’re a suitable candidate for the procedure. However, generally speaking, you can get Restylane Kysse if you:
- Are over 21 years of age.
- Want a pair of luscious and voluminous lips.
- Want to reverse the signs of aging in your lips.
- Don’t want to get lip fillers every few weeks or months.
- Don’t have a history of allergies.
- Aren’t allergic to hyaluronic acid.
What happens during the Restylane Kysse procedure?
Restylane Kysse is a quick and simple procedure. After determining if you’re a suitable candidate, Dr. Sajan will strategically mark the injection sites to ensure optimal results. The doctor will then inject Restylane Kysse into the strategically-chosen spots using ultra-fine needles. The doctor may also inject Restylane Kysse around the lips to smoothen the surroundings.
What is recovery from Restylane Kysse like?
Restylane Kysse doesn’t lead to any downtime, and you can resume most of your daily activities immediately. You may experience some discomfort, tenderness, redness, and itching, but these side-effects will recede within a few hours.
Why choose Allure Esthetic for Restylane Kysse?
At Allure Esthetic, Dr. Sajan personalizes each Restylane Kysse injection to his patients’ individual needs. He believes that each individual is different, and so he curates each treatment to ensure you achieve optimal cosmetic results without complications.
Allure Esthetic Plastic Surgery(206) 209-0988
Contact our Seattle location in Washington