A versatile tool in Dr. Sajan’s anti-aging arsenal
Juvederm is a leading dermal filler engineered to provide a cosmetic antidote for age-related volume loss, wrinkles, fine lines, creases and folds. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, a veritable elixir of youth, Juvederm can be instrumental in creating a more radiant, supple complexion that makes you feel wonderful about the way you look.
What is Juvederm?
Juvederm contains cross-linked hyaluronic acid molecules in high concentrations, which is perfect for correcting volume loss and other troublesome signs of aging in the skin. Juvederma products come in many different formulas, and can be used to reduce lip lines and amp up lip fullness; diminish wrinkles, lines and creases around the eyes, nose and mouth; uplift and contour sagging cheeks; and combat nasolabial folds and marionette lines in the midface. Because Juvadem is biocompatible, there is almost zero risk of allergic reaction.
What is hyaluronic acid?
HA is a compound that occurs naturally in all mammals, including humans. It helps to hydrate, smooth and plump the skin, giving youthful complexions that healthy glow. As we age, hyaluronic acid supplies begin to dwindle, dulling the skin and hollowing out the temples, cheeks and eye areas. HA has been used in cosmetic treatments for decades and is a key ingredient in Juvederm products, helping to offset facial volume loss.
What are the different Juvederm formulations?
- VOLUMA XC – Sagging cheeks have met their match with FDA-approved Juvederm Voluma XC, formulated to immediately add volume and suppleness to the midface. Voluma results can last as long as 2 years, and when fortified with repeat touch-ups can significantly pause the clock on the aging process.
- VOLBELLA XC – Volbella is known for beautifully contouring the lips, removing vertical lines and creases while adding suppleness and volume. Results with Volbella are subtle, so you won’t have to worry about overfilling. This treatment is formulated with lidocaine to maximize your comfort and peace of mind. Results may last up to 12 months.
- VOLLURE XC – Vollure helps to smooth away folds, creases, wrinkles and lines using a patented Vycross technology that combines low and high concentrations of HA to produce long-lasting, vibrant results. What’s more, Vollure can help to plump and volumize certain areas of the face, making it among the most versatile Judederm products.
- ULTRA XC – Ultra XC is another excellent FDA-approve Juvederm product for boosting lip volume and reviving a more youthful smile. Thinning lips love the rich hyaluronic acid infusion that Ultra XC provides. Natural, lustrous results can last up to 12 months at a time.
- ULTRA PLUS XC – Ultra Plus XC from Juvederm is ideal for softening the folds and creases that form around the mouth, making you look older than you feel. Ultra Plus XC can help to combat entrenched wrinkles, smoothing the skin and giving you a new lease on life.
What are the benefits of Juvederm?
- Long-lasting results
- Painless with no downtime
- Can helps to effect improvement in the lips, cheeks, eye area and around the nose and mouth
- Creates more youthful, volumized contours
- Little to no risk of allergic reaction
- Enhances personal confidence
Who makes an ideal candidate for Juvederm treatments in Seattle?
Since Juvederm is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment with little risk of allergic reaction, it’s perfect for almost any patient who is concerned with volume loss in the face, as well as wrinkles, lines and creases that are compromising the complexion.
Those who are not quite ready for a facelift or blepharoplasty will find that Juvederm is an excellent middle ground between surgery and over-the-counter lotions and creams. As with any cosmetic procedure, patients should be mentally and physically healthy, with realistic expectations for their outcome.
Why choose Dr. Sajan in Seattle for Juvederm treatment?
Dr. Sajan has assembled an incredible team of credentialed, qualified practitioners that make up his medspa staff. Each is hand-chosen for their artistic eye, meticulous attention to detail, and their compassionate approach to patient care. Every non-surgical procedure is supervised by Dr. Sajan, board certified plastic surgeon and consummate leader in aesthetic procedures, delivering among the safest and most rewarding client experience in Seattle and beyond.